If you didn't allow access to the camera, microphone or location on your device, you'll need to reset your browser permissions.
To reset browser permissions, you can use the following steps:
Chrome on PC or Mac
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the left of the address bar, tap the lock icon.
- Select "Site Settings"
- Add the setting you need or click "Reset Permissions" and refresh your browser.
Safari on iOS
- On your iPhone or iPad, navigate to your Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Reset.
- Select Reset Location and Privacy.
- Open Safari and reload the page again.