This article is a series of videos that will show you how to quickly build your Tasks account. We will walk you through the steps, starting from the first time you log into the system.
- General Overview - The Setup Guide
- Building Tasks in GoCheckit
- Duplicating Tasks for Quick Building
- Closing Out and Completing Tasks
- Partially Completing or Saving the Progress on a Task
- Filter and Sort Tasks in the To-Do Section
- Review Completed Task Documentation
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step how to quickly set up your account for GoCheckit.
Before building GoCheckit, you must first set up the following areas of your profile:
- Account - add your information as well as invite the rest of your team that will be assigned tasks.
- Facilities - build out your facility so you can associate certain tasks to particular areas within the facility (i.e. disinfect the exam room).
- Devices - create devices and add them to your facilities so you can associate certain tasks to particular devices (i.e. run a calibration on the analyzer).
Building Tasks in GoCheckit
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step how to build a task using GoCheckit Builder.
Building out tasks is simple using our drag and drop system.
Copy and Pasting Tasks
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step how to duplicate tasks to save you time.
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step how closeout and complete tasks that have been assigned to you.
Save Task Progress and Complete Later
Watch the video below to learn how to save the progress you have made on a task and come back and complete it later.
Filtering Tasks in Run
Watch the video below to learn how to filter the tasks in your to-do section by certain criteria to easily find what you are looking for.
Reviewing Completed Tasks
Watch the video below to see how you can review where the completed tasks are stored for compliance and how you can monitor your team's progress.