Users can quickly search for a specific device or group of devices in UptimeHealth using the advance filtering feature in the "Devices" section.
To search for a specific device or a group of devices, users can use the Advanced Filtering function in the "Devices" section of UptimeHealth.
- Select the "Devices" section from the left-hand menu.
- Click the "Advanced Filter" icon on the top right-hand side that looks like three horizontal lines.
- A panel will appear with advanced filter selections. Enter the details you believe will provide you with the search results you require. A better understanding of each section is below:
- Make - filter devices by the manufacturer or brand
- Category - filter devices by general categories (i.e. defibrillator, autoscope, scale, etc)
- Model - filter devices by a specific model
- Asset ID - filter by the unique identifier assigned to the device
- Group - filter by a group of users you assigned to the device
- Frequency - filter by the maintenance frequency of the device
- Facility - filter by the facility the devices are assigned
- Areas - filter by the areas within the facility the devices are assigne
- Once you are done entering data, click the blue "Search" button. To clear any selections you have previously made, click the "Reverse" arrow icon next to the Search button.
After performing these steps you will now have a new list of devices that meets the filtering criteria selected in the Devices section. This is an easy way to quickly identify the devices you are looking for.