Open the task in the Run section by clicking the icon in the top right corner of the task window. Once you fill out the appropriate information, you can click the "Save" button to come back and finish the task at a later time.
Video: Use the Tasks - Run section to Save Progress on a Task
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step on how to save your progress and documentation on a task.
Step by Step: Saving Progress on a Task in Run
Follow the steps below to save a task in the Run section:
- Select Tasks from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Run" (you will only have this option if you are an admin or manager). If you are a standard user, you will be directed to this page automatically by clicking Tasks.
- Click on the "Begin Task" icon from the top right-hand side of the specific task.
- A task pop-up window will appear. Begin to fill out the appropriate information.
- Sub Task (optional) - click on the empty box to mark an item complete.
- Add Notes (optional) - write any notes that are relevant to the tasks in this box and they will be saved for later.
- Upload Photo (optional) - upload any photos that are relevant to the tasks and they will be saved for later.
- Corrective Action (optional) - mark the box if corrective action was needed on this task.
- When you are done, click "Save".
The task will re-appear in your to-do list as an incomplete task. When you re-open the task, the notes and progress you made prior to hitting the "Save" will appear in the task.