To filter for tasks in Run or Builder, you select the Advanced Filter icon in the top right-hand part of the screen. Then input the criteria you wish to filter for based on the sections provided.
Step by Step: Filtering Tasks
Follow the steps below to filter a task in builder:
- Select Tasks from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "Advanced Filter" icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear. Identify the criteria you wish to filter by and input the appropriate information.
- Facility - the Facility the task is associated with.
- Area - the Area the task is assigned to.
- Date Due - when is the task due by.
- Assigned to - the User the task is assigned to.
- Group - the Group of users the task is assigned to.
- Task Category - the type of task (Routine, Compliance, Life Safety, etc.)
- When you are done, click the "Search" button.
The results will appear in the table below. If you would like to reset the search criteria, click the backward arrow next to the "Search button.