In the Tasks Builder section you can duplicate a task by selecting the "Action" icon in the top right corner of the task you want to copy. Select the option labeled "Copy" from the dropdown menu.
Step by Step: Copying Tasks in Builder
Follow the steps below to build a task:
- Select Tasks from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Builder" (you will only have this option if you are an admin or manager).
- Identify the task your wish to copy and select the Action Icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner.
- Select the "Copy" option.
- An exact copy of the task will appear at the top of the screen.
Once you have made a copy, you can go into the task and edit or update any of the fields within the task. For example, you can assign the task to a new user, assign it to a different facility and area, even change the task title and description.