To download a list of devices in the UptimeController, go to the "Devices" section, and click the three dots in the upper right hand corner and choose the "Export Device List" option.
To download a list of the devices you have in your platform, follow the steps below:
- Select the Devices section in the left-hand menu.
- Select the three dots in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the "Export Device List" option on the drop down menu.
- Select the device properties you would like to download as part of the report by putting a check in the corresponding box.
- Click the green "Export" button at the bottom of the screen.
A .csv file will download for you and your team to review.