Open the task in Run by clicking the icon in the top right corner of the task window. Once you fill out the appropriate information, you can click the "Complete" button or the "Save" button to come back and finish the task later.
Video: Use Tasks Run section to Close a Task
Watch the video below to walk you through step by step how to complete a task.
Step by Step: Completing Tasks in the Run section
Follow the steps below to build a task in Builder:
- Select Tasks from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Run" (you will only have this option if you are an admin or manager). If you are a standard user, you will be directed to this page automatically by clicking Tasks.
- Click on the "Begin Task" icon from the top right-hand side of the specific task.
- A task pop-up window will appear. Begin to fill out the appropriate information.
- Sub Task (optional) - click on the empty box to mark an item complete.
- Add Notes (optional) - write any notes that are relevant to the tasks in this box and they will be saved for later.
- Upload Photo (optional) - upload any photos that are relevant to the tasks and they will be saved for later.
- Corrective Action (optional) - mark the box if a corrective action was needed on this task.
- When you are done, click "Complete Task".
- If you would like to save the progress you have made and complete the task at a later time, click "Save".
- If you did not complete the task and wish to remove it from the queue, click "Not Complete".