Our Logs section is an easy way to complete Quality Control Logs and store them within your facility and device records for compliance.
It is easy to complete a log! Following the steps below, you are able to complete a log pre-assigned to your organization and store it to your compliance record.1. Select the "Logs" tab on the right-hand side of the platform and select "Run".
2. Select the Type of Log you are wanting to complete, from the drop down list.
3. Select the Facility in which this log is being completed
4. Select the Area in which the Log is going to be completed (EX: Lab)
5. Associate a device to the Log (as needed)
For example, if you are running controls on your Glucometer, you would attach the Glucometer Device to the log.
6. Follow the instructions, completing each step and documenting the information directly in the automated system.
If the log requires a corrective action, be sure to document the corrective action taken in the free text field on the last page.
7. The platform will autofill the Initials Associate with your account if you have unique login's at your location.
***If your team shares a login, please be sure to document the initials of the person completing the report.