You can build custom, recurring tasks in Builder. You can build a task, assign it to a user or group of users, and associate the task item to either a specific device or area within your facility.
Step by Step: Building Tasks
Follow the steps below to build a task in Builder:
- Select Tasks from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Builder" (you will only have this option if you are an admin or manager)
- Click on the "Task" icon from the toolbar on the right-hand side. Hold down and drag the icon and drop it in the appropriate column. Or select Add New Task in the upper right hand corner.
- Daily - build a task that repeats each day
- Weekly - build a task that repeats each week
- Monthly - build a task that repeats each month
- A task pop-up window will appear. Begin to fill out the appropriate information.
- Task Name - the title of the task.
- Task Description - the description of the task to be completed.
- Sub Task (optional) - click on the plus button to add sub-tasks for the user.
- Supporting Documents (optional) - attach any supporting documents (.pdf) that you would like the assigned user to see.
- Due Date - when is the first date you would like this task to be run.
- Due Time - what time should this task be completed by.
- Task Repeats Every - how often the task will repeat.
- User - what individual user is assigned to this task. (-OR-) Group - what group of users is assigned to this task. Highly recommended to select a group to allow others to see the task.
- Facility - what facility does this task belong to.
- Device - what device does this task belong to. (-OR-) Area - what area is this task associated with.
- When you are done, click "Save".
If you need any additional assistance building out tasks please contact our implementation team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.