Users often face login issues if they are using the Internet Explorer (UptimeHealth does not support IE), or if they forgot their password.
Forgot Your Password:
If you forgot your password you can request a new password using the following steps:
- Go to UptimeController by typing in www.uptimecontroller.com into your browser and press enter.
- Select the link titled "Need help signing in?" at the bottom of the login window.
- Select the option title "Forgot password?".
- Enter your email address or your username. After you complete this step, an email will be sent to the email associated with the account.
- Open the email and follow the instructions provided to reset your password.
Quite often, the issue is with the browser that you’re using (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc). For security reasons, we do not support Internet Explorer since Microsoft has stopped supporting and updating the browser. Please switch browsers if you are seeing a white screen when you visit www.uptimecontroller.com.
If you are still running into problems, try the following steps:
- The first step we recommend is to clear your cache. This action will be different depending on your browser. As a helpful guide, here is an article was written by PC Magazine, that walks you through step by step depending on your browser of choice.
- Go to UptimeController by typing in www.uptimecontroller.com into your browser and press enter. You should be able to now add your username and password, click on “Sign In”.
- Wait a few seconds as the system takes you to your account dashboard. Now you’re in!